Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Exciting News, Gratefully Excited/Nervous!

Today three people agreed to partner with us as advisers/board for Everykidmatters.org. Now, the hard work begins in earnest as we move forward to educate, mobilize, and fund the effort. Of course, the primary focus is to continue to give Hope to “kids”/orphans by giving children and orphans Hope!

I am grateful to Dave, Sarah, and Clint for their willingness to partner with Jody and me. I look forward to working together, as a friend of mine says; “In The Fields of the Fatherless.”

I am excited and a bit nervous since this is moving the mission to the next “level”. But I am confident that together, with many others, and God's help we can  ]in some way change the lives of many “kids” and orphans so that each understands how much each is incredibly loved and valued, no matter what!

Want to hear more? Want to join us? Contact me.
Paul
paul@everykidmatters.org

No comments: