Friday, May 27, 2011

The Truth About Sin and Justice


The Spirit will come and show the people of this world the truth about sin and God's justice and the judgment. 9The Spirit will show them that they are wrong about sin, because they didn't have faith in me.” John 16: 8-9

I heard this passage today at www.dailyaudiobible.com. I am stunned by hearing this truth about sin and justice and our need for redemption and justice. I am reminded that no matter how much I try, I fall short each and every day and I am reminded that I personally need redemption, forgiveness, and justice today, even at the beginning of the day!

I am reminded that because God speaks truthfully about my sin; our sin, the resulting judgment, and justice, and because His very nature is mercy, that I can in fact be forgiven and perform acts of justice in Hiss power alone. I am grateful that I am reminded about the free gift of forgiveness and renewal each Day? because of this, I am spurred on to "Do Justice" today.

How have ou been reminded about the truth of your own shortfall, a.k.a. sin and  justice this day and in your own way, how will you do justice today?


No comments: